中国银行：95566； 天津银行：960296； 建设银行：95533；
农业银行：95599； 工商银行：95588； 招商银行：95555
Guidelinesfor 2017 New International Students at Tianjin NormalUniversity
Dearour new students:
Congratulations!You have become a member of Tianjin Normal University. In order to ensure yourregistration of your study at Tianjin Normal University timely andsuccessfully, please read our guidelines for 2017 new international studentscarefully and prepare well in accordance with relevant requirements before youset off.
Chinese Language and Culture (Bachelor’s Degree)
9:00am - 11:00am
14:00pm - 16:00pm
from 7th to 8th
Multi-function Hall (First floor), Golden Bridge International Hotel, College of International Education & Exchange, Tianjin Normal University, 57-1 Wujiayao Avenue, Hexi District, Tianjin
Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (Bachelor’s Degree)
Linguistics and Applied Linguistic (Master’s Degree)
Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (Master’s Degree)
Students in other majors
from 4th to 6th
Jinlihao Hotel, Lingbin Road, Nankai District, Tianjin
a) Pleasebe sure to enter into China with your student visa (X1 visa) and register foryour study within the prescribed time. According to our regulations, the onewho cannot arrive on time due to some special cases must ask for leave from theOffice of International Programs and related college. Otherwise, the admissionqualification will be cancelled if the one fails to register within TWO weeksor the leave has not been approved.
b) RequiredDocuments: Admission Notice, Visa Application for Study in China (JW201/202), 4Passport Size Photos, original copies of Physical Examination Record forForeigner and your blood test report(s), front page (with photo on it) of thepassport, the copy of the student visa (X1 visa).
Means of Transportation
a) From Beijing Capital International Airport To Tianjin Normal University (Balitai Campus)
Take the airport bus from Gate 3, Terminal 3, Capital International Airport / Gate 15, Terminal 2 to Tianjin Tianhuan Bus Terminal Station (Price: at around 82 Yuan per ticket, Duration: 2 hours and 45 minutes) →Take taxi to get Tianjin Normal University (Balitai Campus) (Expenses: at around 20 Yuan)
b) From Beijing Capital International Airport ToTianjin Normal University (Jinlihao Hotel)
Take the airport bus from Gate 3, Terminal 3, Capital International Airport / Gate 15, Terminal 2 to Tianjin Tianhuan Bus Terminal Station (Price: at around 82 Yuan per ticket, Duration: 2 hours and 45 minutes) →Take taxi to get Tianjin Normal University (Jinlihao Hotel)( Expenses: at around 30 Yuan)
c) From Tianjin Binhai International Airport To Tianjin Normal University (Balitai Campus)
1). Take taxi to Tianjin Normal University (Balitai Campus) (Expenses: no more than 100 Yuan)
2). Take metro line 2 (Binhai International Airport Station) to (Tianjin railway Station) , and then transfer metro line 3 to get (Wujiayao Station), exit from Exit B, walk for 3 minutes to get Balitai Campus.
d) From Tianjin Binhai International Airport To Tianjin Normal University (Jinlihao Hotel)
Take taxi to Tianjin Normal University (Jinlihao Hotel) (Expenses: no more than 100 Yuan)
Freepick up date for 2017 fall semester is from September 4th to 8th,please fill out the free pick-up application form no later than August 25th,2017 and send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Pleasewait until you receive the confirmation E-mail from us. (You can obtain thefree pick-up application form from http://gjjl.tjnu.edu.cn/info/1122/2716.htm
3. Tuitionand Fees
Majors taught in English:
Application and Registration Fee:
Bachelor Degree from the Third Year
Application and Registration Fee:
Application and Registration Fee:
TeachingMaterials Fees: based on demand
Golden Bridge International Hotel
Golden Bridge International Apartment
3) SocialInsurance Fees: based on demand
Notice: The above fees will beimplemented in accordance with the relevant regulations of Tianjin Price Bureau
Room A221,Office of International Programs, Office Building, Tianjin Normal University,No.393 Binshui West Road, Xiqing District, Tianjin, People’s Republic of China
Tianjin NormalUniversity website: http://www.tjnu.edu.cn
AdministrativeOffice, College of International Education& Exchange, Tianjin NormalUniversity, 57-1 Wujiayao Avenue, Hexi District, Tianjin, People’s Republic ofChina
Jinlihao Hotel,Lingbin Road, Nankai District, Tianjin
Office ofInternational Programs
GeneralKnowledge for Safety
1. Safety at Dormitory
(1) International students shouldstrictly observe the regulations of dormitory management and be checked by theteachers regularly. They should keep the room clean and tidy andmaintain safety. Meanwhile they need to enhance the capability forself-management.
(2) Students are advised not tostay out of the dormitory too late and they must return home before 10:00o’clock at night.
Reminder: Please shut the doorand windows when sleeping or leaving your room. Please take good care of thevaluables, including passport. Lock them in the drawersorcabinet and put cash in the bank.
2. Personal and property safety
(1)Students must abide by China’s laws, regulations as well as the rules of theuniversity. They need to raise safety awareness and learn to protectthemselves against occurrence of any accidents;
(2)When leaving school or going out for a tour, please inform theteacher-in-charge and classmates and keep in touch with them all the time;
(3)Don’t take a lift in a stranger’s car;
(4)Don’t accept food or drinks from any stranger;
(5)In caseof a criminal, public security related, traffic, or any other cases includingfire, report to the teacher-in-charge and public security body to seek helpfrom them. Do not try to solve the problem by yourself in private, which mightincur further loss or harm;
(6)Keep in mind the password of the bank card and don’t let anyone else know;
(7)While withdrawing cash from ATM, look around first and don’t let anyone see thepassword. In case the ATM breaks down, do not leave the site and call thefollowing number immediately.
Bank of China:95566;
Bank of Tianjin:960296;
ConstructionBank of China: 95533;
AgriculturalBank of China: 95599;
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China:95588;
Merchants Bankof China: 95555;
3. Safety for social interaction
(1) Students should respect various custom of different countries,and associate with each other based on the principles of equality, mutualunderstanding and mutual trust in an effort to create a harmonious and friendlyatmosphere, especially in the dormitory where respect of others’ ways of life ,tolerance and understanding are needed;
(2) For studentsrenting a place outside the campus, they should try to get on well with theirneighbors and avoid disturbing their neighbors’ lives, such as playing musictoo loudly, making noises at night and etc;
(3) If students wish to organize any group extracurricularactivities, approval must be sought from the School, and then proceed in linewith relevant regulations;
(4) Students should comply with social morals at public places andraise the awareness of safety and prevent themselves from any harm. Be cautiouswith strangers or making friends with them. Keep in mind of the complexity in the world and enhance the ability to distinguish right andwrong;
(5) Classmates should take care of each other. If there is anyabnormal behavioral problem with any classmate, inform the teacher-in-chargeimmediately so as to prevent any accidents from happening;
(6) In case of a confrontation between classmates, restrain thetemper and avoid escalation. Meanwhile inform the teacher-in-charge and seekhelp from him/her.
4. Internet security
(1) Students should abide by theregulations of internet usage and mustn’t log on to illegal websiteor spread harmful information;
(2) While chatting online, avoidusing real name or revealing telephone number, address or any other personalinformation;
(3)While shopping online, please choose legal shopping websites with goodreputation and guard against personal account number or password frombeing stolen, which would cause unnecessary loss.
5. Do’s and Don’ts in public
(1)For dining, lodging or shopping, please go to the legally registered business,and ask for invoice upon paying. Do the same while taking a taxi and check yourpersonal belongings before getting off;
(2)Guard against theft while at a crowded place, such as bus or railway station,scenery spot, shop and so on. Bags should be carried at the front of the body.Take good care of your belonging, such as back pocket, bag, and mobile phone,not to let them be stolen;
(3)When riding a bicycle, don’t put the bag on the backseat or in thebasket in case it might get stolen;
(4)At public places, e.g. classroom, canteen, stadium, do not leave personalbelongings (including wallet and mobile phone) around without care. If need to,ask your friends to take care of them for you.
6. General knowledge for fire-prevention
(1)Use electrical appliances properly and turn off power and gaswhen leaving the room. Disconnect power for fridge, etc if goout for a long time;
(2) Don’t throw cigarettebutt everywhere. No smoking in bed. Don’t leave computer, which produces heat,on the bed. Don’t burn candle or incense in the room for the sake of safety;
(3)Do not shift or damage fire extinguishers. Do not block fire controlpassageways;
(4)Don’t let off firecrackers on campus or in the residential area;
(5)In case of fire, the student should call “119” immediately and takeeffective actions to put out the fire at its initial stage (Studentsshould learn how to use a fire extinguisher, water and sand to put out fire);
(6)Cover nose with a wet towel and retreat to safety when fire breaks out;
(7)When escaping through thick smoke, lower your body and make it as close to theground as possible to avoid suffocation;
(8) When fire happens, don’t uselift. And keep in mind the emergency escape routes in the dormitorybuilding at all times.
7. Traffic safety
(1)Observe the traffic rules and pay attention to traffic safety. Driveor walk (or ride a bike) along the right side of the road;
(2)It is forbidden to ride any fuel-powered motorcycle within the city of Tianjin;
(3) Do not ride an E-bike toofast, and do not try to chase each other on the road;
(4)Drunk-driving is completely forbidden in China to prevent accidents fromhappening;
(5)When you lose your way, get help from the traffic policeman.
8. Anti-theft knowledge
(1)Don’t lend your passport, student card or bank card to any others;
(2)Don’t provide strangers with personal information, which might be manipulated;
(3) Don’t unthinkingly trust theadvertisements in flyers, publicity materials or the information received onthe mobile phones or website;
9. Important Telephone Numbers
Incase of any trouble, please contact the teacher-in-charge and/or the police.
Emergency (police): 110
To report a trafficaccident: 122
International StudentOffice: +86-22-23766590、+86-22-23540083